Grow your Instagram audience & acquire new customers with sleek Instagram Ads:
Always wanted to create stunning Instagram video ads for your business, but not sure how? Boosted makes it super easy with our IG video app. Download it now and find out 2 million users are promoting their businesses with it.
Optimized for social media, our Instagram ad maker for business will bring your IG videos & stories to life and help drive Instagram engagement through likes, shares, story comments, and customers.
Create awesome Instagram ads for video & story content in 3 simple steps:
Videos provide rich content for viewers to enjoy. It can also boost your ranking and visibility, by encouraging ‘dwell time’ on your page.
In these tech-savvy times, social media users expect high-quality content. That’s where our promo video maker comes in.
By creating premium Instagram video ads, you’re opening up connections with your online audience, resulting in more likes and shares. Users tell us that these often lead to an uplift in sales, or in brand awareness and loyalty.
With such a competitive market, Boosted can improve your Instagram ad-game:
Tutorial videos: Everyone loves a ‘How-to’ video, so put your expertise to good use and share something valuable with followers.
Instagram stories: Growing in popularity, share short sharp bursts of ‘behind-the-scenes’ footage on Instagram Stories, for maximum engagement. Learn more about this here.
Promotions: From Black Friday to Christmas and seasonal sales, make the most of promotional content and share it with your followers.
1. Make it pop! Use our modern original templates to create eye-popping visuals. Overlay with text, filters and music, for all those next-level feels!
2. Keep it snappy. You’ve got their attention – now keep it. Videos should be no longer than a minute long on Instagram to keep waning attention spans.
3. Consider subtitles. Many Instagram users watch videos without sound. Keep their attention longer with subtitles or text, making your videos easy-to-read and digest.
4. Bring it to life with titles. Get creative with titles, text and colors. Using animated text or graphics, to convey your brand values and key messages.
5. Optimize for Instagram ads. There’s many valid reasons why small businesses should use videos – adverts are one of these. As the second largest social media platform, you should be customising social content for Instagram. This starts with Instagram video adverts being 1080 x 1080 pixels in size.
6. Time it well. Boost your video’s chances of success by posting at the right time. It takes a bit of research and probing to find out when your audience is online, but this will prove invaluable insight. Take a look at the best time to post videos on Instagram for further inspiration.
7. Use the right IG hashtag. And finally, increase the chances of your IG ad getting seen by the right audience, by using appropriate Instagram hashtags for your small business.