Grow your Facebook audience & acquire new customers with Facebook video ads:
Boosted’s Facebook ad maker makes it super easy to create stunning Facebook ad videos that help you build your brand or business. Over 2 million businesses are using Boosted’s Facebook video ad maker app.
Our Facebook video maker is optimized for social media, and will help your page get more Facebook engagement in the form of likes, shares, comments, and eventually customers!
Using our Facebook video maker app for your business can be done in 3 easy steps:
Video gets more engagement on Facebook than any other content asset. Additionally, a well made, professional video ad can exponentially grow your Facebook page.
Use a social media video ad maker to connect with your audience on your Facebook business page and boost likes, shares and sales. Get your brand noticed. And make your short- and long-term marketing goals a success. We’ve got a template for every business, event and season – so, get creating!
Tutorial videos: Put your skills on display with easy-to-follow tutorials that teach your customers something new.
Newsfeed ads: Show off your products, collect tons of likes and drive traffic to your website.
Promotions: Black Friday? Cyber Monday? Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s? Make the most of special holidays, giveaways or one-off events to get customers excited about your brand.
Not a Facebook advertising expert? No problem! We’ve put together some of our top tips to help you make your Facebook video ads as captivating and engaging as possible.
1. Hook them in: Get your audience’s attention right away using a mixture of eye-catching visuals and powerful text, leading with the most important information.
2. Short and sweet: You’ve got their attention – now hold onto it! Successful Facebook videos are a maximum of 30 seconds long and get to the point quickly.
3. Make Facebook video ads that work without sound: Did you know around 85% of videos are viewed without sound? Make sure your content can be easily understood with the sound off by using easy-to-read captions, bold colors and enticing images.
4. Make it mobile-friendly: Because more and more people watch videos on their phones, it’s essential your Facebook videos work for mobile viewing and that any text can be read easily.
5. Optimize for Facebook ads: Before uploading an ad, be sure to check your video is the right size and orientation for the type of ad you’re using. Check out how to create your first Facebook ad to boost your business for a step-by-step guide.
6. It’s all in the timing: Boost your video’s chances of success by working out the best time to post it. Is it a weekday or the weekend? When are people likely to be looking for engaging content? Take a look at when it’s the best time to post Facebook videos for more inspiration!
7. Upload directly to Facebook: You’ve made a stunning Facebook video – now your audiences need to see it! Upload it directly to Facebook rather linking it to another platform for the greatest chances of success, as the Facebook algorithm favors videos that do this.